Posted on March 31st, 2014 by Schmidt Mechanical Group
It’s hard to imagine life without air conditioners, however not too long ago people were forced to endure extreme heat with little comfort. Advances in technology have allowed us to breeze through the summer months mostly unfazed by the heat. When you stop to think about it, many of our day-to-day tasks would be hindered without air conditioning. For example, working out. Many people would be less inclined to stay active if their local gym did not have an air conditioning system. Let’s take a look at some of the benefits of air conditioning:
- Extreme heat negatively impacts a person’s fitness routine. Air conditioning helps to keep a person focused and allows them to perform their best.
- Increases comfort level.
- Improves job performance.
- Cool air reduces the presence of insects and parasites.
- Reduce the risk of dehydration.
- Helps exclude external allergens like pollens.
- High quality AC units renew and improve air quality.
Read more about the benefits of air conditioning here.
Schmidt Mechanical is a full service residential and commercial A/C, heating, and refrigeration company. Our highly trained technicians are licensed to perform the necessary services to keep you feeling comfortable in your home all year round. For more information on our services, or to speak with a representative, visit our website. Schmidt Mechanical is LIVE on social media. Connecting with us has never been so easy! Like us on Facebook, FOLLOW us on Twitter and Connect with us on Google+ to keep up with the latest home improvement tips.
*Photo credits: thehealthculture.com